Age: 18-30 years (30 year old till December 31, 2020)
Height: 5’ and above (without heels)
Relationship Status: Married.
2. Traditional Round Walk
3. Western Round Walk
4. Talent Round
5. Q & A Round
TERM & CONDITION
Registration Free Rs. 500/-
1. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers.
2. The applicant should be between (18 yrs -30 as of 31st December 2020)The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
3. The applicant uses the prefix ‘Mrs.'(or equivalent) before her name
4. The applicant should have been married.
5. The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
6. Note: For International applicant, should have valid passport and obey the Laws of India.
7. If the applicant is under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions she should declare it at the registration desk..
8. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
9. The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
10. The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
11. The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India and If so they need to declare it to MIO
12. The regional round expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
13. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
14. The Organizers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
15. The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against RTPL or any other Rusicaa group company in any regard.
16. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
17. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
18. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
19. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
20. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
21. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
22. The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
23. In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
24. The courts of Jamshedpur have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
25. For further information / clarifications, contact on + 91 7903435091 at the National Directors office from 11:00 am till 6.00 pm, on all days except on Saturdays & Sundays.
PLEASE DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US, YOU CAN BRING THEM DIRECTLY AT THE VENUE FOR AUDITIONS AND REGISTRATIONS